View Single Post
      03-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #27
murmur
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 SO M3, 17 X5M, 18 M550

Man, amazing pictures and an awesome ride, I have seen them twice and the way you guys have put it together is brilliant. Its just like living the experience.

I have an almost exactly similar IB E90 ZCP in production with a completion date of 3/29 and cant wait for it to get here. I was a little,,,,, part of me still is !!!!! nervous about IB being more over purple but I feel a lot better after looking at your pictures. I was completely split between SG and IB and went with IB @ the last moment. I think IB enhances the aggressiveness / lines of the M a little more than SG, not to mention that every other BMW on the road is either Grey or Black.... IB stands out a bit,,, I guess in a good way. No offense to my SG brethren, its a beautiful color and was my first pick in the beginning but I decided to take a chance with IB.

Was it always IB for you or were you split as well between a few colors and how do you feel about it now after getting it. Would you have picked a different color if given a chance.
Appreciate 0