09-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #20
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I can see the handbag thing for sure.......my ex had enough LV, Dior etc name brand bags to buy herself a GT3.... all from her customers/clients while she was working as a hostess.
Crazy crazy people..
Yeah I don't mean to be racist or anything...but those Asian chicks are FUCKED UP! Though I can't quite prove it yet!

If I ever hit the lotto and I can quit my job to pursue a doctorates in Psychology my thesis will be on "The Substitution of Human Intimacy With Consumerism in Asians"
I would take a dozen Japanese and Chinese women and monitor their brain waves when they are at a chip and dales show vs what their brain waves are when they are procuring a hand bag.

I'm willing to bet good money that a good number of Asian women obtain a stronger more preannounced high from procuring hand bags over than when they are within reach of physical intimacy.

And well 50 years and 3 generations of evolution later and any guy who had a fuzzy chest and any testicular mass died off. While those guys who wear skinny jeans and collect useless anime toys had just low enough of a sex drive to appropriately match up with these women.

It's a fucked up place but thank god at the moment that level of stupidity has yet to truly take hold of the US culture. And if it does I know where I'm moving to! Eastern Europe! Those girls would prefer to have a good man with a fat cock next to them than any hand bag.
Appreciate 0