LTBMW
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW e92 M3

Garage List
2006 E90 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-FN-MAN View Post
Sweet car but the only way you should get it is if you were able to keep your M and have the 355 as a weekend/special event car. You'd miss your M if you only had the Ferrari
I use to daily drive my m3..bought it in march 08 and and have 58K miles. And i stopped driving it daily almost two years ago. I drove it lots! I enjoy it more when I dont drive it as much and it was a great daily but i dont miss it that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosef View Post
I say go for it. however, personally, I'd get a black berlinetta with a tan interior.

sweet! I need a vert for the cali sun =)

IMO, the 355 is still the best sounding road car of all time. totally worth the hassle of maintenance. also, I'd take the 355 over the 360 any day - the 360 is the 996 of the Ferrari evolution.
totally agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
the F355 is one of the greatest cars ever made,period. if you can own one in your lifetime, I'd recommend it. but keep a reliable DD, a Ferrari fund, and resign yourself to the likelihood that you won't be able to keep it for very long once things start going wrong
Yeah, i dont plan on keeping it forever. Just want to add it to the check list. Just like my M3, ive had it for four years and love the car! But if I decide Ferrari for a bit, i plan to go Porsche after for more reliability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
Agree on all counts! Esp the comparison to the 996