View Single Post
      03-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #121
gthal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Without having all of the facts, it does seem that OE Tuning and Jeremy need to step up and provide credible support. If I were running their business and was legit, I would definitely take PC up on their challenge because it would clear the accusations an make PC look silly. The ONLY reason to ignore the challenge is to cover up.

Also, there does seem to be a strong trend on this thread for OE supporters to be defending the claims by name calling, saying that everyone doesn't know Jeremy, etc... none of which proves or supports anything. All it shows is a vested interest in defending a company that will not defend themselves. The only real "evidence" is the info that was posted that questions OE/Jeremy. Although I don't care who is right or wrong, it seems to me that OE/Jeremy and his supporters need to step up with better support or many will make the only reasonable conclusion that something is fishy (whether that is true of not). In the meantime, its comes across as Jeremy/OE fanboism only...

Last edited by gthal; 03-27-2011 at 01:12 PM..
Appreciate 0