03-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
HoOdRiCh///M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LeMans Blue E92 M3

Talking ISS FORGED FM-10 19x9, 19x11 For Sale in Private section

Dear Forum Members

I have officially ordered my wheels from VJ through ISS forged. So far I have had an extremely great experience with VJ and the ordering process. He has done a great job in recommend wheel sizes and fitment. I expressed to him that I wanted something with a deep dish. He recommended me the FM-10 and told me that they can do a 3" lip in the front and a 4.5' in the rear. This set up with a flush stance will not rub and I will not need to roll my fenders. I am told I can run a Hankook V12 255/35/19 up front and a 305/30/19 in the rear ( nothing like a nice meaty tire on the M3). I have debated going back and forth between 20" and 19", but I live in Chicago and I would like a little more meat on my tires considering the roads her are very poor condition.

My Order:
19" ISS Forged FM-10
Gloss Black Lips (inner/outer)
Matte Black Centers
Stainless Steel rivets
3" Lip in front/4.5" Lip in the rear

As of right now my car consists of Kw v3 w/edc, Meisterschaft GT2 exhaust (rear section only), and I have my grills, gills, and reflector covers on the way.

I will be posting further updates along the way and I will post the photos ISS Forged as soon as they send them to me.

I would like to say Thank you to VJ and ISS Forged for a wonderful experience so far and I would recommend anyone ordering from them. I couldn't be happier and I have no worries at the moment

Any question on how you can get a hold of VJ please private message me

For Higher Quality Photos please visit my Flickr Page @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/lmbm3/

Thanks
Kyle.

UPDATE: MORE PICTURES TO COME
Attached Images

Last edited by HoOdRiCh///M3; 12-29-2012 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: posting pictures of my wheels
Appreciate 0