View Single Post
      08-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #10
Major General

Drives: E90 M3/ F30 328i

Garage List
2016 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [4.50]
Originally Posted by OilPatch View Post
looking for a good foam to use with my uber foam canon, is this stuff okay to use year round? I live in texas so road salt isnt an issue, but my car is always covered in dust and dirt from the living in the desert. I can't decided between this and adams.
you shouldn't have any problem using this year round. i really wanted to test this out as i love auto finesse and the few products i've tried from them. i really like citrus power and having a dedicated snow foam that has the power of citrus power was exactly what I dreamed for. However, I came to my own conclusion that I didn't want to spend alot of money on a soap/snow foam when I'd be using 2-4oz a wash. Adam's is a great soap and it seems to do really well in the foam cannon and its price point compared to avalanche is alot better. I've seen a thread where avalanche was tested on two very dirty cars and the cleaning power was ridiculous. I'll eventually buy avalanche but for the time being I'm sticking to a cheap soap that will foam up well