View Single Post
      11-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

How will the LM60 hold up?

So I was all set for picking up a set of LM60's from a local tire shop here in Calgary but knowing the guy from previous deals he like deposits placed in person rather than over the phone (that's fine I'm not complaining about this at all). So it gave me chance to come on here and look at some comments/reviews on these etc..

Now people say they are GREAT for snow, literally the best. But not so good on ice. Now I know there isn't a single tire out there that is GREAT on ice but by what I've read this sucks in most peoples opinions.

We do get a lot of snow up in these parts but then again it can stop for a couple weeks at a time and just leave ice all around the city, from communities to main roads.

So my 2-part question to you guys; how will the LM60 hold up in Calgary? Also, what tire would everyone recommend for these bumpy conditions; quite a bit of ice, snow and dry pavement?

PS - I KNOW this is the wrong section but I'll get more responses than I would in the tire section. Also, yes I wish I could move to Miami or California.

UPDATE - See POST10

Last edited by BMW Fanatic; 11-01-2011 at 04:38 PM..
Appreciate 0