View Single Post
      04-07-2013, 11:23 PM   #20
Longbow64
_______
Rep
Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

Did some autox today. Didn't go as well as I would have wanted. While the car was up on jacks last weekend, I adjusted the bump settings on my KWV3 making them harder. Big mistake. My car was all over the place today and not because of the new power. I was using the KW recommended setting of 1 full turn from full hard (insert joke here).

One note on the SC kit; on the second run, the car went into limp mode and flagged a DSC fault. This was very concerning. I remembered the instructions from VF warned that the vacuum lines needed to be properly ziptied to avoid contact with the throttle linkage or it would cause limp mode, so that's where we started looking. The extension harness for the IAT sensor was lodged into the forward passenger side throttle linkage (Red arrow). We dislodged the harness and ziptied it out of the way (Green arrow).
Attached Images