View Single Post
      11-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #59
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

LOL@ Anyone comparing this to any Bmw. You have to be a real dumb ass to do so. You don't buy a GT3 RS, a mustang KR, GT-R, Lotus Elise for it's luxurious interior or heated seats. Thats why there is the m3 for buyers looking for a luxury car with some performance. I couldn't careless if this car was a Hyundai, Kia or Suzuki I would still happily pay 70K-80K. Oh yeah and I dont care if they lend me a sentra when I go in for service. I just take anything they give me and leave. I just cant stand people that walk in into a dealership and say I paid for a 50K car so I want a 50K loaner....take the loaner and leave you wont die from driving a lower class car for a few days, hours or weeks. Some people cant even afford food. I'm getting off topic but I just can't stand that shit. Badge whores, people worried about their social status or what other people will think about them.

Signed by a car enthusiast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.

Last edited by mtla4; 11-02-2010 at 11:01 PM..
Appreciate 0