View Single Post
      05-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #19
ngl1145
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk242 View Post
ngl1145, I like the ISF, its a very respectable attempt from lexus and I can only hope they get better. And yea you just can't win in an M3 forum especially when discussing about the competition.

Anyways I took a test drive of the ISF and love the seats on it. The performance is good and the transmission is pretty impressive. I truly think the ugliness of this car comes from the bumper, it juts out more compared to the regular IS. I think if you just change the front bumper it would look tons better.
Thanks... yeah I'm not trying to convince anyone that the IS-F is better. I actually like all the cars in this category. I've owned a BMW e46 before and loved it and am still a fan of BMW. I used to go up to the Bavarian Autosport show and shine shows they used to have. I just figured I'd give my point of view on things as an owner. There are many things I can only assume as a non-owner of something. M3 is an awesome car and wish I had one too. So anyone who sees my posts.. I'm not starting anything but trying to give input as well as learn about one of the most technologically advanced road cars in the world put out by the M Division. Cheers!
Appreciate 0