Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Awesome! We have a similar set up. Instead of the HFC X, I have the MRF Engineering X pipe but also the Akra slip + ESS 625. The blower will make your car sound a little different at idle from the engine bay (kinda like a faint jet engine sound). Normal driving probably wont sound any different than now but when you step on it with the blower, it changes the dynamics and while it won't be any louder, it rev's soooo fast that it will just seem very different.

I'm looking forward to your impressions once the blower is installed. What's the timing estimate on that?
Oh man, I can't wait to get the blower on!! They're just waiting on the CF manifold which almost makes me regret picking that option since it's completely unnecessary haha. I'm expecting it to ship out next week, so hopefully it will be on in a weeks time!

Time to go charge my GoPro and get some vids before it starts raining!
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0