View Single Post
      08-06-2008, 01:14 AM   #20
KINGLEH
Major
Rep
Drives: 00 GTR - 09 E92 M

i agree with you Paul..... its a bummer for a Chrysler magnum to pull up next to you and you wish you had the same brakes!!.. thats just not right....

but the SRT models use Brembo..

and lets see... VW does too.. Porsche.. Audi. Mitsubishi.. Nissan.. Subaru.... and its no fluke....

but still BMW does nothing with brake... except put better ones on the 1 series!

i lost trust in a new M5s brakes a couple weeks ago after 1 lap.....

i haven't really tested the e92 brakes yet but can look at them and tell they are lacking... the design is a cheap and old one...

I have many laps on PCCBs and they are great... warming up is a little different then iron... but once up to temp they are wonderful... not even close to the same league as the M3s... also the suspension geometry of the GT3 is very good for braking....

i feel that the only thing the M3 is really lacking is 40hp and a multipiston style caliper....

and Joe.... you hafta run pf01s on your car to make it stop... ha! i wouldn't be bragging about that... those pads are designed for a car with Michelin slicks... and something that could pull well over 2 Gs under braking...

what kinda tires were u running on you M?

and talking about story's 2 years ago at Laguna... u need to get back out there man...
Appreciate 0