View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #126
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by clar View Post
Very simple, he claims to drive an M3 every time, but comes in rattling on and on about Porsche non stop. What kind of M3 driver would drive an M3, but thinks so little of it and thinks Porsche is the best thing since slice bread? There has only ever been one...
Would you like to see pictures of it? I sure do have an M3...but at the same time do not think it is infallible or perfect, nor do I think little of it by any means. I wouldnt have bought it if I had.
Thinking Porsche makes an incredible car by no means signifies that I think they are the end all be all of cars. I appreciate the products the make and the colored history they have as both a marque high end sports car maker, and their colorful history in motorsports racing.

@alms211 - Take a quick read here.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...r/viewall.html

If Porsche doesnt hold much cache (not cashe) in your book, no problem. It's only your opinion anyway. I think differently...even though I am a huge fan of Lamborghini as well and have an appreciation for Ferrari and almost any car from Mustangs to Paganis. Seems that even Lamborghini and McLaren cant match a little ol' Carrera S in terms of driving dynamics...so much for cache.

Last edited by Wolfinwolfsclothing; 10-05-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0