View Single Post
      06-14-2017, 07:26 AM   #7
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
My dream has always been to have an M3 as my daily driver and a GT3 weekend car. Then comes the current M3 that I couldn't dislike any more and a Mustang that is incredible. This messes up my plans completely. Although, I love BMW, I like to think I'm an unbiased car guy that is willing to admit when a car is better. I know what I like and am unwilling to compromise:
Except for the GT3 part, I'm with you. I expected to buy M3s until no more liquid dino was available, but BMW came out with the F80 which lacks any soul. That also messed my plans up.

I now have two E9Xs. I bought the second one a month after testing the M4 ZCP on track.
E92: bought new in 2013, individual MCB, manual, cloth manual seats, 6MT, ZCP, no nav
E90: bought late 2016, slicktop, DCT, cloth manual seats, no nav

I am a huge, huge BMW fan. I love their cars, even the non Ms. We're a big family and all the extended family's cars are BMWs as well because people expect me to help them when they run into issues.

Still, even though I got another E9X M I would still sooner buy an F80 than any of its competitors (C63S, RS5, Giulia, etc). The issue crops up when American cars have beautiful NA V8s like the GT350, the Camaro SS 1LE, the Corvette Grandsport... this makes my future path more confusing than it was before

Last edited by SYT_Shadow; 06-14-2017 at 08:22 AM..
Appreciate 3
Law6381.00
6ixSpd6015.50