04-27-2010, 12:56 AM   #47
moog55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
Ok, guys. Whoever is seriously interested in this group buy, we can make this happen whenevers. Mike said that as soon as we can get a group of guys that are FOR SURE down for the GB we can get the party started . I'm totally down to call the shop that Fen335i recommended and set something up with them for the dyno. Also, regarding the Stage2+VANOS, this is what Mike said,
"There is too much hype about the VANOS tune - the release date is unknown (and even if it will be released in the states at all). It is pretty much untested and has only worked on a few cars of many. I think waiting for the vanos tune would be foolish considering we dont know when or if it will be released."
As for now, this is what our group buy list looks like:

1. pumper206
2. Kev
3. Hoeferland
4. Moog55(MAYBE)
5. Fen335i(MAYBE)

The more guys we can get the better for all of us. If anyone else wants in, now is the time. If you have any questions PLEASE PM me or Mike@Powerchip if you are looking for a quicker response. Also, I'd like to remind you guys that Mike got some SUPER deals on exhausts . Thanks guys

Ronald

hmm. well, i can probably be very happy with the stage II until/if the vanos tune is released. i am really hoping that they'll release the handheld device tho.

i guess you can count me in for the GB.
Appreciate 0