View Single Post
      02-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
DJB335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i ,twin turbo v8

Jodi arias murderess innocent?

Cold blooded killer or victim of domestic violence?

I have been fallowing up on her trial the past few days,in 2008 Jodi Arias 32. Stabbed ex boyfriend Alexander, 27 times slit his throat and shit him in the head.How can Arias justify her innocents claiming self defense if she says he has never hit her only slapped her and kicked her once in the past. Also saying he was a good guy and she had sex with him hour before she committed this crime.She claimed he tied her up no rope was found she claimed the knife he was stabbed with was his and their was no knife missing from his knife block.The gun he was shot with claimed to be his. Although her grandparents has the exact same gun stolen from them just before.I have no sympathy for this woman,she is a cold blooded killer and deserves the death sentence.Today she will finally give details on how she killed him and why it was self defense, but he was naked in the shower why would she wait for him to take a shower to kill him, why would she go to his house if she was scared of him, why would she be having sex with him and be laying with him on the bed letting him take naked pictures of her if he was hurting her.I am very curious to hear her excuse why she had to stab him shoot him and slit his throat. She deserves the death penalty.

How is this not obvious.Why are they making her famous for this. I feel very bad for alot of people in jail or prison for things they did not do.This is cold and very sick. She is avoiding the time of killing.Its been weeks since she she has been on trial and testimony. She still has not got to the point if I was the judge Id tell her get to the damn point and stop beating around the bush. I could tell a months story in a day and she cant tell a quick crime in weeks that its taken her. I guess when your in prison for 5 years time is nothing and every chance she has to be out of their she will take that opportunity because she will be their for the rest of her life.

Maybe my judgement is wrong anyone have opinions on this case lets hear them. Maybe I have misleading info.
Appreciate 0