View Single Post
      12-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #90
bvanderbilt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinMrBMWBey View Post
Bvanderbuilt, I am not hiding or attempting to insult you. It sounds like you hit something that's all...I take care of my customers and when they need to hear the truth I just give it, because thats all they really pay me for. The truth.
I must commend you, you're like the guy who is warned three times that he is entering a mine field, but decides to walk through anyway.

Here's your original quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinMrBMWBey
It sounds like you hit something and your trying to get BMW to cover your car, I see this alot, with certain customers. Its like the guy who gets a free car wash and comes back to complain about his car not being clean enough for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinMrBMWBey
Looking at the pictures is pointless to me as I am not a mechanic, I would not know what im looking at anyway.

I can tell you with some certainty that while your strategy of telling the "truth" may have endeared you to some of your previous customers; your new foray into insulting BMW customers on the internet is probably not the best idea.

Think of it another way: If I was your customer, and this car was the 75K car you had sold me, and I was negotiating the purchase of a 2013 with you (as I said I am in the middle of trying to order a new 2013), and I came to you and described this situation, would you give me that line about the free car wash and tell me I was a liar? I highly doubt it.

You are a CA in my area, I am scratching my head at your course of action here. A smart man would have attempted to gain a customer.

Last edited by bvanderbilt; 12-07-2012 at 05:32 PM..
Appreciate 0