kyrix1st
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G87 M2; E92M3 MT&DCT; M3 euro

Garage List
2004 BMW Z4  [0.00]
If you got access to Project Mu or Endless there, I can recommend:

1. Project Mu HC+
Semi-metallic pads. You will break your neck even with mildly semi slick tyres like R888R. They say it's street&track dual use, but it's more towards track than street. Will squeal like hell.

2. Endless CC-RG
One of the most consistent pads I've used. Withstood 2 hours of continuous full brake at 4th gear entry hairpins pulling high Gs. Still got more than 60% left after around 10,000km of usage. Does not brake fade with Brembo 4Ps. Works pretty well with stock rotors. Doesn't squeal too much, considering it's semi-metallic.

3.Endless MX-72
Right in the middle of street/track, but it will lock your street tyres pretty easily. Much, Much better control and braking than DS2500s I've recently tried (they were shit. Don't buy it.) Doesn't fade unless you really stamp on it in the middle of the summer. (I ran 2 hours of tight course circuit lap length of ~50sec and it didn't fade during the 40C summer of Suzuka.) CC-RG is better for threshold braking.

Japanese aftermarket brake pads are pretty hardcore, as they are standard pads in races like SuperGT or D1. When they say it's race spec it means you need slick tyres. Just my $0.02.