View Single Post
      02-06-2018, 10:09 AM   #17
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Longboarder, I look forward to seeing you with another one of these cars!

I'm generally aligned with Mobbin

BRAKES
The PFC DD v3 rotors are very good. More than enough 'BBK' for most use.
As far as pads, I have fallen in love with the PFC 11 compound because it has almost zero street squeal, lasts a long time and is very easy to modulate. Although I have street pads on my BBK I no longer swap them out and just drive all year with the track pads.
Still, I would likely add a front BBK. BW sells the PFC Z54 front caliper I have in two cars for around 3k during their sales. Another option is the Essex kit referenced below

SUSPENSION
I would directly go for the BS Clubsport.
I have the MCS 3WR on one car and the MCS 2WNR on the other. They are quite livable with 700/1000 springs, but unless you're going bananas like me I'd go for the Bilsteins.
The JRZ's are rattle cans after driving them on the street. Bought a set freshly rebuilt by Olsen and after 5k miles I was willing to go back to stock for them to STFU. These are for sale if you want a full 2W kit for 3k.
If you don't want to drop the coin on the Bilsteins CS I'd stay stock with camber plates instead of getting the KW CS, Ohlins R&T, etc. Despite all the whining you read about here, stock suspension is still fast as hell.

WHEELS
You need a set of 18x10 or 18x10.5. I digress on the ARC8s though. If you can afford it, and you can, why don't you get a set of real forged wheels? The BW ones I have are excellent, light and strong. They're currently running a promo on them for a few more days.

BUSHINGS
I'd leave them alone for now, maybe switch out the front 'brake bushing' for the one BW or Dinan sells
Appreciate 1