04-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
Morning Hawk
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Subaru R2

F80 M3 info [take w/ grain of salt]

ALCON,

I've been working with a BMW Sales Manager and apparently I got on his distro list. In the e-mail it had some enlightening information about the final production month of the E92 M3 and the engine for the future F80 M3.

Please take with a grain of salt. He could have been just giving bad gouge by making guesses or he may have indeed revealed info that shouldn not have been announced (?).

Either way, because it's coming from someone representing BMW, gives some small credibility...

================================================
Dear Valued BMW Customer,

I trust this email finds you safe & well
Unbelievably, we are already into the 2nd quarter of the year. This time of year brings with it Sand storms and un-predictable weather - and also build out!!
Whilst we have no control over the first Two - we can pro-act with build out.
Before July we will witness the last ever production of the V8 M3. It will return later in the year in the new body style with an inline, twin turbo, 6 cylinder engine. If you want a very rare M3 V8, now is the last chance to secure one.
There's also other new and exciting models on the way, to whet your appetite:
In May, the eagerly anticipated 2013 M5 will be launched.
Later in the summer, the all new 6 series Gran Coupe will hit the roads of North America. This is BMW's answer to the Porsche Panamera and the Maserati Quattraporte - it's stunning!
Moving in to Fall - we will be able to start accepting orders on the all new X1 models.
We are currently already into 2013 production for the X3, X5 and X6 models - and still offering introductory pricing - 2013 @ 2012 prices.
Order books across the entire XXXXXXXX Sales section are full and this means slightly longer lead times. If you require delivery before September, you should place your order ASAP to avoid disappointment.
I look forward to assisting you with your new Ultimate Driving Machine.

Best

XXXX

================================================

Morning Hawk
Appreciate 0