M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
beautiful color. when i went to germany to pick up my car on european delivery, the people (i won't name names) over at the M/Individual division over in Garching, drove all the way to munich to pick me up in a a frozen black m3 coupe, then drove me back to garching to tour the M/Individual facility !! This is back in december ! I had never even seen or heard of frozen black at that point. But what was even more amazing than being picked up in a Frozen black m3, were the super under-wraps cars they showed me while I was over at the Garching facility.

Congrats on the Frozen Black. It's beautiful
Thank you. Your car is very stunning as well.

I know what you mean about the people from the M/Individual Division here in Germany. They are all professional and know their stuff to the very little detail. I bet you met Philipp and Brian at least; our last M Flight meet they brought over the F10 M5 in Imperial Blue (the one that made the front page of bimmerpost). I also met Christine Fleischer at the BMW M Fest here at the Ring this past June, and she is awesome. She drove the Frozen Black E92 M3 with a "M Chick" sign on the front window. When I made the request for my car I wanted to get Frozen Black with extended black/w red stitching and black GTS rims. My request was initially denied by military sales, but then it went to her and she approved it, but under the condition that I only get the exterior color or the interior but not the both together. Now I know why - the 20 Special Editions must have something to do with it

Follow me on Insta: M3Piotr
Appreciate 0