Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
Bent out of shape eh?
Mumbo Jumbo
No Proof

Maybe it's your approach that might not get the desired answers.

We don't have any plans to do anything further than we have already done which quite frankly is a huge amount of information shared during the development and testing stages.

You will see more when the kit is out.

You will have to wait.

We appreciate that your preferred kits hold all of the records. Doesn't mean we are out to break them even if we do accidently at some stage.

Understand one thing - I am under no obligation as a person/vendor/company to answer your questions or to meet your subtle demands. There is a huge thread about our kit and it's testing. You can go and read that. There is all sorts of information including 1/4 mile times in damp conditions with street tyres.

Let the product do the talking when it's out there if it becomes popular enough.

As far as your heatsoaking theories go - you posted up some WHP number without any further information and called it heatsoak. I replied accordingly. Since it's nothing to do with our kit as our setup is totally different I don't really care what the results are. If you did log everything and more then good on you. I look forward to the data and you can sit there all day proving how bad the AA kit is against your preferred kit.

Oh, and get your gear calculations right. The stock car revs to 8300rpm in the real world, not 8400rpm. Simple stuff....
Just log a car with a stock RPM limit and you will see what it actually does.
Appreciate 0