View Single Post
      07-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #19
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
I think the author (Bill Caswell) has been watching too many girls while driving along the ocean drive, smashed up his Honda and as a result is soon ready for some emergency treatment. Since he cannot afford a ///M he bashes it ... I can only say get a life dude (meaning of course the original author Bill Caswell) no need to tell us folks about the ///M where it came from or where it will be in the future. Have a little respect for the folks that work for one of the major car manufactures in the world. An organization that is not shy to spend money on R&D to manufacture one of the finest cars money can buy.

We know our cars we don't need the likes of Bill Caswell to tell us about it.

Know this Bill Caswell, BMW ///M Division has developed a fine ///M car way back in 88 and has been improving on it every year. We all know that this trend will continue you can take that to the bank.
Attached Images

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 07-10-2012 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: added Bill Caswell where appropriate
Appreciate 0