View Single Post
      11-23-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
mpardun
CO 14GIPPR
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 ///M3

Nope, doing Performance Center delivery next Monday and having it transported to Denver via covered transport after the PC. Add K&N filter, swap out front orange reflectors with smoked gray ones and then to Murray's for some DINAN mods (Exhaust, Engine s/w, Crankshaft Pulley), Radar Detector (Qi45 ashtray mount) and Snow Tires. Huper Optik 30% ceramic tint the following week. CAN'T WAIT!

Blizzak LM60'sran just a hair over $1,200 delivered from TireRack. Murray Motors is RoadForce mounting/balancing/installing them on 12/6. Really the only choice if you want to keep ZCP wheels (as rear is too wide for 255/35/19).

PS2's new shipped via T.R. run ~$1,700...I was hoping to get ~$1k (40% discount to new) with local pick-up/inspection. I was told the vehicle has 5 miles on the clock as of today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
How much are the blizzaks going to run you? Have you priced them out yet? I have some M6 reps that I was considering using as my winter set up but the have brand new General Exclaim UHPs on it. So I might try to sell those tires and get a snow tire.

Anyway, I might be interested in your stock tires if they dont sell. I know they are really good tires (especially the PS2s) but they are SO DAMN EXPENSIVE. So I was considering ditching them when it is time for new ones.

Are you taking delivery at Schomp?