View Single Post
      03-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
DJB335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i ,twin turbo v8

New job selling cars need advise

I currently work in the banking industry, Although I have found my self wanting a change I was offered a job at a car dealership selling new and used cars its a GM dealership. I was wondering if anyone can give me useful tips for selling. I am known to be a superior seller. With number one rankings in my current career. What kind of money can I make? This does not seem to be a very large dealership maybe 10 salesman.Also its going to be spring soon. I once sold cars many years ago and they paid me even if I did not sell any cars, I quickly left that job due to the bad economy but now that it seems to be picking up is it a good time to be selling cars? Also will I get paid even if I dont sell cars the first month ? Does anyone here sell cars Im very interested in learning as much as possible before my start date. I am a very positive person and friendly but anything will help I appreciate it thanks-Denise.
forged built LSX ,wiesco pistons/ H rods,stock crank,stage 3 prc heads,232 cam, fast intake,twin 60mm turbos,intercooled,Built M12 t-56 trans,twin intank pumps 160lb injectors.812rwhp very rich supportin mods
Appreciate 0