United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
You take delivery of the vehicle at PC and drive it home. If you decide that you want the car shipped to your dealer or somewhere else instead of driving it home that is on you the buyer to pay for and is not a free option from BMW.

I have never seen anyone do this before in the past, however if they did they would be responsible for organizing the transit and paying for it.
Not exactly. That does NOT mean it cannot be done! Did the Performance delivery of my e92 M3 back in 2009 and I remember one of the guys pickin up his M did NOT drive it home. BMW will allow you to pickup at the PDC and take the tour and drive the car at the track however you DO have to ship it back to your dealership and they can help arrange that at your expense. What I saw done was he drove the car around Spartanburg/Greenville for the weekend after his PDC then dropped it off at the local dealer who then shipped it covered to CA where he was from. Just ask...lots of time BMW-NA will make these things happen if you do. Customer service vs dealership who often act like they don't even know the PDC exists at times nor any of the rules depending on who you talk to. GL!
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0