View Single Post
      01-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #49
STALKER
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3, Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raucky2000 View Post
Alright so the verdict is in after a bunch of starting and stopping. If the stock brakes made you feel like this Then the RB kit and rotors will make you feel like this All I can say is I don't care how many pistons you have, because this setup rocks and rocks it hard. Great pedal feed back, modulation is good and firm, but not super rock hard and dead feeling like some of the race cars I've driven. This kit really is a great setup for the track days (Plus they have fast change out pads!) and daily driving, you won't be disappointed.

^Sure they might be around the StopTech pricing (I honestly can't remember if they are more or less), but I bet that these stop every bit as good, if not better and save a ton of weight off the car, which is a huge benefit!

For me, this was a great addition to a great car and everyone that's seen them in person, was really impressed.

THEY ARE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not trying to be an ass, but how can you conclude this is a great track set up with out actually have done numerous track days on it??? Doing a dozen 60-0 stops is not the same thing. Thats how most of us bed our pads in before a track day or pad swap.

Again, not trying to come down on you or this product...lets just get some good reliable info.