View Single Post
      02-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
stryker1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2008 M3 silverstone

AA signature xpipe review + bonus photo shoot

Had the AA signature exhaust with xpipe for a week now, and absolutely love it .
sounds amazing mid to high pitch sound if thats what one is looking for.
right at 2k rpm there is a tiny bit of drone or extra vibration sounds in cabin but other then that there is no drone just addicting sounds of the engine.
when cruising it sounds just like the oem quiet, once one steps on the gas you know immediately that its not oem but pure high performance sound.
catless xpipe does let out the emission odors. I will probably switch to cats in the future just not right now.
The best time to hear the exhaust is yes in a tunnel or under an overpass, but i found another spot when one can hear it really well is when there is a fence or wall next to the road and with wot she sounds amazing with the soundwaves bouncing off of the wall and into your ear.
performance is pretty good there is an extra pep when running her.

The new wheels are alufelgen 19's with kumho ecsta 275 35 19 rear and 255 35 19 in frt
h&r springs awesome drop in my eyes, nate at ind supplied the painted side markers and side gills. I forgot who i purchased the grille from
afe scoops and afe element.

and thats all let me know what you guys think.