View Single Post
      10-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
KINGLEH
Major
Rep
Drives: 00 GTR - 09 E92 M

Incar video of a rainy trackday in the M3...

So headed down to Roebling road this past Fri for a open track day.... pretty nice lil event.. some people didn't show up because of the monsoon so we had serious no traffic open sessions... the event was a SEAT-TIME event and they are always run well and done ina very relaxed and fun manor.... anyone in the south east looking for a fun lil single day track event or to extend their weekend DE.. chek out www.seat-time.com.. they only do it at Roebling Road btw....

the rain was pretty bad as you can see in the vid.. puddles everywhere on the track... pretty treacherous.. but fun too... because you never know whats gona happy in 20 feet up the track... it keeps you on your toes...

the M did awsome... even with the low grip conditions and braking a lil early for turn 1 i had some weird stuff happen to my brakes.. had the pedal go full stiff one time.. at the very top of it.. and hit instant ABS... the car had stopping power.. but the inconsistency is freaking me out.. and i lost all trust in the brakes.... i will prob order a BBK this winter...

the Grip from the PS2s is a lil surprising on wet surface.. its pretty hooked up.. with full soft EDC and the medium throttle response setting.. it was pretty nice and controllable to drive...

You def can feel the cars weight while entering the corners.. but other then that it hides it fairly well... 3300 is a reasonable weight to wish this car was.... that would be sweeet!

some action shots

heres the vid...

http://gscdownloads.com/roeblingM3
Appreciate 0