Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Thumbs down Bobby @ PYspeed!!!!

OK so I ordered a set of VMR 19'' with a set of TPMS for my new 2013 E92 M3 2 weeks ago! Well the wheels just got shipped yesterday and to my surprise guess what? they got shipped USPS Parcel! WTF I paid $300 for Priority shipping and they shipped my shit Parcel? I emailed Bobby to ask why were the wheels shipped parcel when I paid all that money for Priority and I know I got over charged for shipping, this was his reply

When APO orders are processed by the vendor the default shipping is Parcel post. We don't control how they ship items unless noted to in the invoice. The Item that was shipped via priority was the TPMS as we ship it directly from our facility.

So they don't control how the vendor ships items out but sure do control how much to charge for the shipping! well correct me if I'm wrong but I thought PYspeed was the vendor because I ordered thru them.

This was a very bad and unpleasant experience It sure will not happen again because I will never order thru them again. Just beware before purchasing from this vendor I don't think I'm the 1st one they done this to.

For all of those living in APO address I highly recommend you read the following thread I posted about shipping charges.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769853

I wrote it after ordering the wheels! this is how I know know I got over charged for shipping.
Appreciate 0