View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #50
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Thanks for all your feedback on this issue. I like to point out that I truly like my M3, however, I am truly disappointed for the future of this fine automobile as to where it is being taken. For example to plan to call the future coupe an M4 after all the championships the M3 has achieved I just don't get it.

Nevertheless, some interesting viewpoints on this issue indeed.

Also I like to clarify that I will keep my M3 for quite sometime, after all I sold my e46 so to get into the last V8 M3. In my OP I merely pointed out that it will be my last one.

Some of the posters pointed to Mercedes and the AMG line. I happen to own a C350 4MATIC it came with the AMG wheels. This does NOT mean that Mercedes plasters the AMG badge on the back of the car.

Nope. The AMG package is cosmetic only. It adds larger AMG rims and tires, a skirt and bumper package, and some other trim but it does not involve any modifications to the engine or any changes to the handling ( other than the wheels with the more sticky rubber My C350 4MATIC is our DD and when I got it from the Dealer it came with the package.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 11-26-2012 at 09:56 AM..
Appreciate 0