07-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #31
3XTR3M3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 AW M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleposition View Post
Hey 3XTR3M3, your lack of comprehension as to how someone could possibly want a convertible is a bit close minded. Let's refer to all verts here and not just M3's. A 911 turbo cab, a 430 spider, 458 spider, (due out soon), a gallardo ragtop, a pagani, a Mclaren SLR, an SLS (vert due out soon). People buy these cars because they want a convertible and could care less if the performance of that convertible is a few tenths off of their coupe counterparts. The coupe version of these cars lacks something the vert owner is looking for. If you're turned off to the mere concept of a convertible, nothing said here will sway you. For me, I wanted a vert with 4 seats that had enough power to get into trouble with on occasion. This is my 12th BMW and I've had every model. This car is one of the most enjoyable BMW's I've had. Curious as to your views on 4 door sedans with the performance of an exotic car???? Do you think its just absurd for someone to buy a car like that? I mean, if they want sportscar performance, buy a sports car, right?
Another defensive comment lol. I keep saying over and over and over that its just my preference and I wanted to hear vert owners mentality behind it and that means I'm closed minded?!? For asking questions so I understand better??? Really? Trying to educate myself on a different form of thinking is closed minded to you? Wow man.

I MEAN NO HARM!! YOUR M3 VERT IS AWESOME! I HAVE NO QUESTIONS OR OPINIONS!!! ALL HAIL THE M3 VERT.

Jesus, what does a guy gotta say around here so people dont get their panties in a bunch?

Last edited by 3XTR3M3; 07-21-2011 at 04:15 PM..
Appreciate 0