Thread: New NBA Season
View Single Post
      11-07-2006, 11:59 PM   #3
houston06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw328i 07 coupe

I am from houston, and we have the star power and pieces to do some damage but it just depends on how we gel, van gundy I am getting tried of his style...but ofcourse spurs have too much talent and experience to be counted out...jazz are the suprise people forgot abotu them bc of the injuries but they have shown to be very dangerous...I love the lakers, I got to meet kobe when they cmae to hotuon for the all star game last feb so I am a big fan..Bynum and odom are really stepping it up I jut saw them beat timberwolves on league pass right now.....East, magic are my favorite team, I belive them and toronto will be better than people are giving them credit for...Miami seems to be slacking but they are a different team come playoffs..theres no real dominanace out there in th east, but im glad the season startedd
On order- Jet Black e92 328i coupe... Saddle Brown Interior....Premium...Sports...Comfort...Park Distance....Picked it up, wow...loving the 328 sport wheels and the combination inside out more than i imagined!,,,,
Appreciate 0