turb934
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Dealer already has 3 deposits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
I would expect to be paying 50% more than a normal E92 M3 which would about $125000 in CDN $'s.If the car does become available in Canada,my dealer will have an order the same day.The only other cars that are in the same league IMO are the GT3 & GT3rs which equipped the way that I would order would start at over $155000 to $190000 for an RS.
I will order the 2 seat version with air & some sort of sound system and as it probally wont come with the roll bar in North America.It will not be a daily driver but will be driven to the trackdays and used for the odd local jount for those special drives that we all like.
At this price level it would be justified in my mind as I am not a big fan of modding in the aftermarket as you never acheive what a bunch of talented engineers can do in the proper corporate atmosphere.My present M3 is the best everyday car that I have had but is not hard core enough for the track days that I enjoy so much and do know to fix this comprimise,comes at quite a cost.
08 E92 Interlagos blue, AFE filter, AA X-Pipe & HFC, AA pulley, AA software V1.5, Eisenmann race, M Performance Steering Wheel II, Pagid RS19's, Stoptech SS brake hoses, RAC RG63 Silver, Motul 600, E93 front & rear stablizer bars, M3 Competition Package Carbon Fiber Rear Lip Spoiler, Vorsteiner GTS3 carbon fiber front bumper & vented hood.
Appreciate 0