08-11-2010, 10:02 PM   #31
MolanM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
You're totally out of line.

-I've been to Vorsteiner's manufacturing facility. So have numerous other vendors. Your claims are completely unsubstantiated B.S. - we don't need to "prove" anything to you. Nonetheless, you're welcome to drive by Vorsteiner any time and smell the smell of curing resin from the parking lot.

-Are you kidding? Yeah, we'll post photos of how Vorsteiner parts are made so that their competitors can copy their methods. That's going to happen.

We'll be doing some sort of photo shoot at Vorsteiner in the near future, of course with limited access due to privileged information etc.. But it should be enough to sufficiently cover your face with egg.

Till then, I'm done entertaining conspiracy theories. It's just absurd.

NO need to type out all this explanation and try cover up for the Vorsteiner. We all know there is something fishy about this company.

You think one single photo of the facility will allow the competitors to copy their manufacturing method? I don't think so.

Quote:
Nonetheless, you're welcome to drive by Vorsteiner any time and smell the smell of curing resin from the parking lot.
Maybe you only smell curing resin from the mold making in the parking lot, not the product it self. They don't have the capacity to manufacture all the pieces/volume. I'm pretty sure they have a factory in Taiwan/China.

Show us the pic!!!! You know a Photo mean a thousand words. This can only proof you and Vorsteiner are innocent.

Quote:
If you think it's expensive, I refer you to Ericsson ($7,000 for a hood) or Challenge ($2300 for a bootlid) and remind you that Vorsteiner is actually a bargain for true dry vacuum carbon fiber.
Because their products are REAL dry vacuum Carbon Fiber. NOT like Vorsteiner (just yours and their marketing strategy)

btw, didn't someone already cut the vorsteiner front lip in half? there were a FRP inside the CF core layer....

Last edited by MolanM3; 08-12-2010 at 12:33 AM..
Appreciate 0