View Single Post
      03-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
skoot3r
BMW n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 M3/ 2013 GMC 2500hd

I never had a problem with them returning calls and never had over spray on my car when I had to get paint work done on my 335i. They also did a great job color matching and molding my lip to my bumper for my M3..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
DO NOT go to B-Line! They take FOREVER. Peter NEVER returns calls. There was MASS overspray on my car. To top it off they tried to strong-arm my insurance company over $100 which ended up delaying my repair 2 weeks! Of course they told me it was all the insurance company but I called my regional manager and he explained it all in detail, which convinced me that B-Line was trying to scam as much $ out of them as possible and delaying my car in the process. Apparently they have a rep with the insurance companies for doing this.

Net, net...stay away. Go to Int'l Autobody....they rock! Johnny is a straight-up guy and a major car enthusiast. His shop is a Porsche museum
Appreciate 0