Sedoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10

Can't agree more, Tesla S is a marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
greatest car ever made

took a test ride in one and it was amazing.... it was only the 60kw and it was incredibly quick

my heart always starts beating fast whenever i see one

you can configure a 60kw with the main options, tech package, air suspension, and other personal preferences like upgraded rims and pano room for around 80k

if you aren't in the market for that then i highly recommend getting a volt, but do not get a leaf lol

and how is anybody against tesla? i dont get it, how can you dislike it? Elon is the greatest man alive and the model is the greatest car ever made, every single model s owner paves the way for a cheaper tesla in the near future, these complaints are pretty funny

never be biased just because you like bmw's, i love bmw's and hundreds of other cars but im not biased towards other competitor cars, there is no car on the market like the model s, how could anyone not like it you would think every person would be in love with it (which is majority of people)

if you want to talk about negative stuff then lets talk about the super low electric range in the i8, and for the price it is? you can get a fully loaded model s for 20k less if your gonna spend that type of money
Attached Images

Appreciate 0