View Single Post
      08-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #20
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

It was summer of 1994 when I saw my first Dakar Yellow M3. Fell in love with it but couldn't even come close to afford one as I just started my first job out of college. In 1999, I really wanted a M3 again, but still couldn't afford one then as well. So I settled for the last of the E36 Coupe 328is. I owned that car until last October and drove it 178k without any major issues. The only thing that went wrong was brake light sensors went out on it twice. That's it!!!

I was in the market for a used 911 Cab C2S (my first love was the 911 which I fell for back in 1985 with the slant nose tubos. Since it only has 2 doors, wife said it had to have 4 doors. So, I started to look in E90 M3's. Looked for over 3 months for a used one but couldn't find "the one". So, I started to look for a new one. Found one in So Cal and flew done there to pick it up. Crazy thing is, I never drove a M3 since 1994. I bought my car without a test drive (I did drive 2008 M5). I just knew I was going to love it with no regrets. And I did!!!
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0