View Single Post
      03-31-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
ElliottP
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Exclamation Fun story about a B7

So I was at the dealer for whatever reason last week and was chatting up the used, er.. preowned.. salesman about a sweet looking Alpina B7 on the lot. Since it just came out I found it a bit odd being on the used lot.

So he tells me the dealer (Northwest, in Owings Mills, MD) leant it to the Baltimore Raven's All Star, Ray Lewis for about a year for promotional purposes. They didn't title the car, so he was rolling around with dealer plates.

Anyway, the dealer was saying that for whatever reason, Ray never once changed the oil, nor did he add any when the iDrive said to. He apparently did so much damage that they can't resell it as Certified Preowned!! What a bummer for the dealership. Soo...

The MSRP is around $120k and they are selling it for a mere $70k! A $50 thousand dollar mistake.

Epic Fail!
Appreciate 0