11-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #217
Sales@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Slow

This is your question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post

Here's what I'd like to see from Active and Evolve for that matter. I'm not saying your air-to-air isn't better than air-to-water, but I'd like to see something more than slick sales talk to convince me. Do you have anything like that heat soak test article above? If not, why not? If so, why haven't you published it? And since I know Sal is read this, same question to him. Sal, show me something more than technical mumbo jumbo to convince me that your cooling solution is better. Show me the data please.

You want me to compare with an article that is testing a 535 non intercooled kit running very low boost?
I think you can clearly see that it is completely irrelevant and does not show any comparison of a air to water to an air to air.

Makes sense why I cannot actually answer it?
Because there is no air to water cooling system involved in that test.

Is there a heat soak article on the 575-650 kits?

Sorry, there is no being wrong here. Looks like you just didn't understand my reply to the heatsoak assumption you made on the AA kit.

Why have we not done such a test? Did ESS do that test or publish it anywhere? Tell me if here is such a test.
So why are you expecting us to do it if there is not? Especially since we are releasing info at the moment. I have asked you to be patient. You don't get that part though.
Just wait, it will come.

Do you actually appreciate that me stating the above makes you look like you did not at all think about your question? You do know that I am trying to avoid conflict and now that you have forced me to answer you have put me in a situation where I can be accused of potentially indirectly attempting to make you look stupid.
Don't blame me on this matter now.

Attempted insults? I think everyone can see what it is you are trying to do.
Try harder to bully.
Come back with debates which are logical please and in context with what's being said and compared.
That means we should compare apples with apples.

And clearly point out what you think is mumbo jumbo and let's allow the members here to point out to you what it actually means.

You seem to have a great ability to turn every supercharger comparison thread into a spiraling disaster zone. Why is it you do this? Is your hatred of everything non ESS that severe? You cannot stand to see anything other than your preferred choice? This is how it is coming across. It does not look good and now another company is coming out you are just doing it all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post

Whether or not the limiter is 8400 or 8300, which calculation
based on either number was wrong? Simple stuff Sal? Apparently
not.
I'm simply not intelligent to work out rpm's vs gear ratios. I'm just pointing out to you - 8300rpm is your actual RPM limiter. Simple stuff. Apparently so.
You want to seriously test me?
Then be ready to be tested.

Last edited by Sales@Evolve; 11-04-2012 at 06:08 PM..
Appreciate 0