03-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #29
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
I don't get it Drew, why are you asking this? You know exactly whose car it was and you know exactly how long it was running. You probably see and talk to him at least once per week when you were getting your kit installed at Gintani. Why are you asking Sal when you can get the answer directly from the car's owner?

This thread is getting absolutely annoying. It's the typical BS that keeps going on and will never end. When somebody -- with considerable tuning expertise -- says anything that contradicts what you guys want to hear, a whole gang of the same people -- who have absolutely no tuning expertise -- come in and destroy the thread. I'll say the same thing Jason said in Drew's thread. Stop this crap now or else this thread will be closed and infractions may be issued.
Hi PG!!!!

I like a lot of things you do! for the forum and all but this is pretty interesting. and I just has a feeling that your threatening words don't make me feel comfortable. I mean I am an international forum member and I think thats what make this forum so good(also yourself and the info you put into it). but words like stopping thread when YOU feel like its not interesting.

and I know I am NOT the only international forum member to feel this way.

sorry to be rude but its really honest.

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0