jqsmooth
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808@702 View Post
Did your rim get damaged at all?
Yeah, the wheel has a scratch. It's right by the hole on the tire(the picture is pretty crappy). I've curbed this wheel before so, it doesn't hurt that badly. I'll get it touched up one day.

The SA didn't mention anything about cracks or anything, so I think I'm okay there. He did mention something about getting alignment done. I told him, if it was necessary I'll have it done at a friend's place as it's not covered under the tire and wheel warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronspeeder View Post
Wow that's a big blowout. Good thing you were able to keep it on the road safely. Props to BMW assist, I always wondered if I should continue it when it runs out.

Oh, and Go Blue!
Yeah, it's something to think about. I mean, some insurances have their own form of roadside assistance(Allstate does) or there's always the AAA membership. I think it's wise to carry some sort of 24 hour support when owning this car, or any car for that matter that uses low profile tires.

Go Blue! I hope we can win a few games in the B1G. I feel like we are going backwards. Sigh.
2011 E92 l SSII l Fox Red - 145k and Totaled. 2012 Toyota Prius C - 145k and Totaled. 2002 Nissan Pathfinder - 301.6K and Junked. 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Rolled & Totaled. 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood - RIP.
Appreciate 0