You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Try the new LC2i first, with AccuBASS threashold full clockwise and AccuBASS gain at minimum from the beginning. Use the Bass output, GTO disabled and use a fuse at the 12V input of the LC2i.

If still not satisfied then contact forum member Mike Benvo, he can code your CIC remotely. I can provide you with the PnP RCA harness for the back as shown in the other thread.

Remember, you will need at least 8-channels of amplification and a DSP processor.
Technic,

Not to argue you in any way... But from my research, the accubass is disables by turning the small threshold dial COUNTER CLOCK WISE AND the MAIN accubass dial on the top to COUNTER CLOCK WISE as well.

With the small threshold dial fully counter clockwise, any adjustment I made to the TOP accubass dial did nothing to my sound output.

If I turn the threshold all the way clockwise, and turn the accubass dial from low to high, or high to low, I can totally hear a difference.

And from my tests, the MAIN outputs also ARE affected by accubass settings. So both subs and the main outputs are affected by the accubass setting.

Thanks again for all your help.