Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Piiiiiiics!

EDIT: Just saw them. Awesome!!!
Sorry Julie I called you a Fellow in the reply above (post 60) my bad (must have been the excitement of the moment, you know all about that I'm sure). When will your car be due? Why no money after today? Planning to go shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC ///M View Post
Salud!
Congrats on the new arrival.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqsmooth View Post
Rolf, sounds like it's a nice Christmas gift to yourself. I'm glad you were able to find a car so close with all the options you wanted. It sounds like you've done the tours of all the car factories/museums in Germany. So, ED would have been a torturous wait. I don't know what it is about this car that makes me obsessed. I don't drive it everyday, but just looking at it, makes me happy. And to share the passion and the stories with fellow enthusiasts is awesome. Can't wait to see more pics of your car!
It is a gift that has quite a few meanings and therefore it will be truley enjoyed

It is snowing this morning and my snow tire appointment is only for the 6th/12 ... I may have to make it a white photo shoot in my drive way ... then the snow will turn into rain I know based up on the forecast ... stand by for the photos they will be done soon.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0