Thread: Smart Cars
View Single Post
      02-20-2008, 12:47 AM   #8
hansyes
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 … A·W … E92™

Well.. I guess I am gonna start off by saying thank you to everyone who posted their knowledge. Although the safety body shell is proven to be as strong as or if not stronger than a normal car, I think the impact on driver and passenger in real life accident is somewhat different from what they claim it to be. I bet it's mostly because the limited front crumple zone. More details on this can be found here

Why I asked here was because my girlfriend's friend drives this car and every now and then my gf happens to travel in her car. And basically this is where it got me start worrying about my gf. I'm not sure how to convince her on this but I really think I should find a way to stop her being a passenger in it or at least reduce travels in it.. Does anyone have a good idea on how to go about this?? I really dislike the fact that they sell these in Canada.. I heard soon they are available in states as well.. I just hope people don't die as a result of driving around in these cars.. thanks so much for reading such a long post

i『 L o v e 』…
bmw·'E92' & "nodic ♀s"

Last edited by hansyes; 02-20-2008 at 07:07 PM..
Appreciate 0