View Single Post
      02-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #20
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Thanks but I'll have alot of catching up to do. And I'd love to meet the GTA group, I appreciate the invite!!

But no, it's not an Edition car, they're out of production already. Was just extremely fortunate to get the colour on its own. Then added most of the shadowline chromed pieces from the Edition parts bin except for the mirror caps which I didn't particularly like. Figured I'd swap out the chrome eventually so this method gives me that comfortable "OEM" feeling. The black stuff was a part of the original design way back in January '09 - well before the Edition models came out. BMW sent me some prototype grills back then to O.K. before I made my decision. The whole experience of putting this car together over the past year was filled with these types of neat.....don't know how to say it....revelations??? Whatever you call it, it was fun.

Thanks again brother, see you in a few months!! Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 vert View Post
Congratulations Sir, this is going to be the most beautiful M in Ontario

I presume you got the Montecarlo Edition along with individual rust brown merino and piano fascia and the rest of whats mentioned?

I think you made the right decision, of researching and waiting to order the right one

We also have an individual series in the household, and even though shes getting old, she still looks stunning even after 7 years

You should definitely come to our meets in toronto!
Appreciate 0