Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
yoyoyoyo

So you got the pipes installed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
Yeah, mine took a few hundred miles and the smell in the cabin was all but gone. I'm sure it was the oil/gaskets doing their thing, and all will be well shortly. Did you do the install yourself or somebody do them for you? Seems like there should be a trail for the brace and you shouldn't need to buy a new one. Maybe it's been gone longer and I'm just over thinking these things for you.
Had Adam (Clem on e90) do the install, he's extremely good with N54s, start to finish took maybe 90 minutes....The midpipe brace was gone when we put it on the lift, I have a feeling it was forgotten when my mids were installed a few months back it didn't matter then with the OE downpipes having a support bracket, but now the setup hangs a little bit and something is vibrating, i strongly doubt it's the downpipes as we checked fitment multiple times and the sound seems to be originating from the middle portion of the car (just what i've heard in the 40 miles i've driven with it). My guess is somewhere the midpipe is hitting somethin…just not sure where yet, I'll check it out after work.

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0