View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #89
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Yes, I prefer look of the 991 over the 997 turbo... if that's ok with you.

Here are other things I like you might disagree with:

The color blue
Vanilla ice cream
Dogs
Naps

It's quite an extensive list , but I think you might get the idea here.
I think the turbo always has looked great, but so has a non fixed wing 911. The 991 without the fixed wing is much more sleek while a turbo is much more dramatic. The 991 is easily along with a few other cars (i.e. AM Vantage etc) one of the best looking cars on the road in terms of its pressence and agressiveness. A turbo will undoubtedly be more aggressive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocassden View Post
You are hilarious. Apparently your former ownership of a 997 makes your opinion fact. It does nothing better than an M3? I know you must simply be exaggerating to stand by your argument. Either that or you clearly know very little about cars.
For the record, I currently have both an E92 M3 and a 997.2 in my garage. I love them both, but come on fella, you can't really be believing what you're saying? Are you really sticking to your dogmatic beliefs even in the face of facts? Wait. You probably are. All the Obama crap you spew says you are pretty willing to overlook facts to stick to the party line. You head on over and cast your vote for the man with the magic underwear. You can bash Porsche all you want when Jesus comes to Missouri.
Agreed. There isnt anything stock for stock the M3 does better than a 997S other than provide better practicality and a higher redline.
Appreciate 0