ESS Dreaming
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 e92 m3/Ford Raptor 6.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor251 View Post
Tom Van Ryn.
ADV.1 Head Engineer
Tom's interest in cars started with Hot Wheels before he even started school. He moved on to drawing them on every notebook he had during school, usually when he should have been doing some actual schoolwork.

In early 2001 he moved it into 3D, spending days without eating or sleeping, teaching himself this new way to "draw". Wheels became his favorite thing to model, but doing it for a living was just a dream at the time. Fast-forward a bit, over some really forgettable jobs doing some extremely boring things, and he finally has his dream job, designing and engineering, and pushing the boundaries of the wheel industry using the worlds most exotic vehicles as a canvas!

Now, if he could just get a company car...

So this is your engineer? Any schooling? Is he a P.E.? Does he even have an engineering degree? Where does his knowledge of structural integrity come from? He sounds to me more like a designer. Sorry for all the questions i'm just trying to figure out who actually is responsible for the safety and integrity of your wheels.
I just want these questions answered and I'll go quietly. It's just kind of funny that ADV was so quick to respond to my earlier posts but some how these questions went unanswered. I have a feeling I know why...
Appreciate 0