Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///My5UV View Post
Haha...that sounds familiar. Twice last week I was taking my son to school and going just a nudge above the speed limit but watching traffic so I was catching all the free space and making good time. Both times some tool in a sports car (one was a Z06 and the other an older Viper coupe) would see me go by and then start trying to race... doing a ricer fly-by and then slowing down again so I kept having to get back around them when they'd get stuck in slower traffic since they weren't looking 5 feet past the end of their cars.

The whole time these super tough guys thought they were racing me my little boy is in the back seat talking about robots as we listen to Sinatra
Happens quite often ... I just let them go by and smile to myself. I know what I have under the hood and what it can do, no need to prove it to anyone Love Sinatra also, much more fun to listen to him rather then some ambulance

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0